Date(s) - 26/11/2016
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The District Central Library ,
Cowley Brown Rd, R.S. Puram Coimbatore ,
Tamil Nadu - 641002 .
Name : Coimbator_Coord
Contact : 6576879
Email : email@example.com
- Face-to-Face (F2F) training sessions will be co-ordinated by the local IEEE Chapter at a convenient central location
- Weekend F2F sessions of 2-hours duration is planned and Children are expected to attend the same without fail
- Schools and Parents of the Children need to facilitate access to this website for Online training resources
Qualifying round (Oct, Nov 2016)
- Syllabus for the Qualifying round will be distributed by the Trainers during the first F2F session
Final round (03-Dec-2016)
- Syllabus for the Final round will be announced in November 2016
Qualifying Round (Date to be announced by local centres)
- Written Round: Participants will be asked to Interpret and Write down “Indian Sign Language Signs” performed by an Expert or by using Online / Video resources (Weightage : 15 marks)
- Oral Round: Participants will be asked to communicate Sentences, Essays, etc to an Expert Judge Panel using “Indian Sign Language” (Weightage : 5 marks )
- Freestyle Round: Participants can perform their own stories or essays to communicate to the Expert Judge Panel. (Weightage : 5 marks)
- Total marks will be ranked and the Top 3 will be selected for the Final round to be held in Bangalore
Final round (3rd December 2016)
- Written Round : Participants will be asked to Interpret and Write down “Indian Sign Language Signs” performed by an Expert or by using Online / Video resources (Weightage : 15 marks)
- Oral Round : Participants will be asked to communicate Sentences, Essays, etc to an Expert Judge Panel using “Indian Sign Language” (Weightage : 5 marks )
- Pair-Up Round : Participants will be paired up with Children with Hearing impairments and will be asked to communicate to each other using some real-life scenarios provided by the Expert Judge Panel (Weightage : 5 marks )
- Total marks are added up to declare the Top 3 Prize winners
Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
- School Students belonging to Grades VI and above can participate in the SignBee 2016.
- Each school can nominate up to 5 students from their school.
- The registration for the same needs to be done, through this website (www.signbee.org), on or before 31st August 2016 or during 1st F2F session – whichever is earlier.
- Upon successful registration, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email IDs.
- There is NO REGISTRATION FEES associated with this event.
- Limited coverage of Travel and Accommodation costs for Finalists will be made available.
- The Qualifying round will be held at the Nodal Centres assigned by the Knowledge partners.
- Top 3 winners of the Qualifiers from each of the Venues will compete in the Finals at Noida.
Bookings are closed for this event.